Ce que vous allez faire
Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing Mercedes-Benz services (Mercedes.me, Service S24h, MB Contact, MB ServiceApp, Mercedes-Benz on social networks, etc...).
With Mercedes 'connect me' Mercedes-Benz focusses on connecting the vehicle with the customer’s personal network by:
- Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
- Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service24h and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data.
- The role of Retail Service is to solve complex and technical issues as second level and to delegate to HQ where applicable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities into the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in CAC processes or tools and create awareness
- Identify problems that can effect CAC processes and escalate accordingly
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
If you are interested by this position to work for Mercedes in Retail service. Apply now on the link below and send us your CV and Cover letter in English.
Etes-vous intéressé(e) par cette offre d'emploi pour Mercedes aux Pays-Bas ? Postulez maintenant !
Si vous avez des questions vous pouvez nous contacter par email: email@example.com ou au +31 23 205 2504.
Ce qu'on vous demande:
- BAC +3
- An experience in customers service is a plus
- Advanced communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Native french speaker
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Affinity with IT - Computer literate (e.g. Internet & browser technology)
- Affinity with vehicle technology (e.g. telematics systems)
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems Is capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador”Acts as a “brand ambassador”
- Supports strategic direction even if in conflict with own view
- Advanced knowledge of Daimler system like VeDoc, WIS, etc. is beneficial
- Formation requise
- Ecoles supérieures, Université, Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein, CDD - Temps plein
- Service client / Centre d'appel
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée