The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. The Retail Service department supports technical and product related competencies for CAC.
Description du poste
Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing Mercedes-Benz services (Mercedes.me, Service S24h, MB Contact, MB ServiceApp, Mercedes-Benz on social networks, etc...).
With Mercedes 'connect me' Mercedes-Benz focusses on connecting the vehicle with the customer’s personal network by:
- Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
- Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service24h and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data.
- The role of Retail Service is to solve complex and technical issues as second level and to delegate to HQ where applicable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities into the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in CAC processes or tools and create awareness
- Identify problems that can effect CAC processes and escalate accordingly
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
Contrat et avantages
- Working hours 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
- BAC +3
- An experience in customers service is a plus
- Advanced communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Native french speaker
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Affinity with IT - Computer literate (e.g. Internet & browser technology)
- Affinity with vehicle technology (e.g. telematics systems)
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems Is capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador”Acts as a “brand ambassador”
- Supports strategic direction even if in conflict with own view
- Advanced knowledge of Daimler system like VeDoc, WIS, etc. is beneficial
- Formation requise
- Ecoles supérieures, Université, Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein, CDD - Temps plein
- Service client / Centre d'appel
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée