Sales Internship at Studentjob ES/FR en Amsterdam, Holanda
Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a bilingual Spanish and French speaker who is a Business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern, starting September 2017, at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Description du poste
Your job will be to market StudentJob's recruitment services to potential clients, and maintain relationships with our already existing clients. This consists of:
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
- Administrative tasks, including activities
Contrat et avantages
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various sales techniques
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-) & reimbursement of travel expenses (max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You're currently studying at a Spanish University or Business School (Bachelor or Master), and you are enrolled during the entire time of the internship
- You are a bilingual speaker (Spanish / French).
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Type de Contrat
- Job étudiant, Job saisonnier
- Administration / Secrétariat, Consulting / Business development , Finance / Comptabilité
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université, Ecoles supérieures
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français, Espagnol