Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Reporting directly to the Group Compensation & Benefits VP, the Global Long Term Incentives (LTIs) and Corporate C&B Manager is responsible mainly for:
- Implementing & managing the Performance Shares programs
- Implementing & managing the Atos Employee Stock Ownership programs
- Contributing strongly to the preparation of the Remuneration Committees and of the Registration Document
- Delivering C&B services and support to Atos Corporate organization (France, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands for major Corp Centers)
The scope of the role is global.
The Global LTIs and Corp. C&B Manager works internally with the Global Service Lines and Geographical Business Units Human Resources Directors, the Compensation & Benefits Directors, the Corporate Affairs, Procurement, Communication and Finance Depts. Externally with our Banking services providers and Legal Counsels.
- Contribute to the definition of the Performance Shares plans, manage and monitor the Performance Shares grant end-to-end ie. Define the list of eligible (criteria, number of seats), define the budget by relevant scopes (ad hoc methodology), monitor the whole allocation process, define and prepare the terms and conditions, monitor and facilitate the relation with the Bank (operational implementation of the grant) and the Legal Counsel
- Manage former Stock Options and Performance Shares plans and the Group Saving Plan (PEG)
- Support Stock Options and Performance Share plans valuation/transposition of external companies in case of acquisition (M&A support)
- Manage and monitor the Employees Stock Ownership yearly Program end-to-end ie. Propose the key features of the plan, the communication strategy and the contents of the chosen media, define and prepare the terms and conditions, define the list of countries, define and monitor closely the budget, act as a true program manager, facilitate and coordinate all internal and external stakeholders ie. Plan officers, Communication, Procurement, Treasury & Corporate Affairs departments, Bank, Fund Manager, Legal Counsel etc.
- Manage the former Employees Stock Ownership Programs
- Contribute to the preparation of the Remuneration Committees
- Ensure competition and regulation monitoring
- Is the Compensation & Benefits responsible for the Atos Corporate Centers including all missions and tasks related to this role (salary review process, bonus scorecards, benchmarks, etc)
The role is based in Bezons headquarters.
- Bachelors/Masters in HR, Finance or Statistics
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits with mainly French LTIs management
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- French Long Term Incentives and Tax knowledges
- Process and project management, strong global coordination capability
- Proven analytical capability and problem-solving skills with the ability to independently research, assess, interpret and validate data and to make connections with identified data patterns
- Ability to create compelling, executive ready presentations and explain analytic summaries
- Ability to protect highly sensitive data in a confidential manner
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, graphs, VLOOKUPs, macros a plus) and strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Access. Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail