Business developer in Prague
The company Webhelp is looking for a French candidate ready to work for an International company.
What you will have to do :
Demonstrates effective call handling by:
- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
- Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.).
- Successfully solving customer issues and challenges
- Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
- Developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
- Communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status.
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Interest in IT Business.
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and native speaker of one of the following languages:
German/ Dutch/ Italian/ Spanish/ Romanian/French
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Bonuses according to the performance
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace based in Prague
Please send your CV with cover letter in English with the apply button.
- Formation requise
- Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Service client / call center / centre d'appel
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée