Description du poste
SYKES is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena. SYKES provides an array of sophisticated customer contact management solutions to Fortune 1000 companies around the world.
Join Sykes team professionals and we will offer you:
- Relocation package; 2 months in company apartment and €100 refund for flight tickets
- Professional development through training programs -> modern technologies and customer management
- Exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment (from Cluj-Napoca we offer support in 20 + languages on a global level)
- Coaching opportunities
- Real possibilities of career development
- Attractive salary package and medical benefits
- A modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
A working day in Sykes Team includes some of the below activities and responsibilities:
Are you our type?
- To respond to all customers’ enquiries within given timescales, efficiently and effectively;
- To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff;
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required;
- To accurately log all calls and in line with procedures;
- To responsibly maintain and update all job-related administrative forms;
To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options/solutions.
Check out our Sykes employee profile:
- Proficient or native in Croatian and Slovenian language;
- Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service;
- Good organizational skills;
- A working knowledge of MS Word/Excel;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations;
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines and KPI’s;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures.
- Team player
Interested? Click apply now!
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Lycée ou CFA, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- 100 - Étranger
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein, CDD - Temps plein
- Informatique / Télécommunication, Gestion de projet , Service client / Centre d'appel
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée