Mamas & Papas is a premium nursery retailer with an Italian family, design led heritage. Our founders, David & Luisa, have grown the business through putting Families First, applying Thoughtful Design, Thinking Differently and setting and maintaining Rock Solid Standards.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join our family. Reporting to the International Distribution Manager the successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
Supporting and organising the introduction of the Mamas & Papas brand in a given territory, acting as a Brand Ambassador at all times.
Primarily supporting the International Distribution Manager to grow sales, margin and profit across global distribution accounts.
Acting as an escalation point and supporting Distribution Partners to seek resolutions whilst balancing commercial objectives.
Ensuring ‘best in class’ brand execution across all responsible accounts, working with Marketing and Visual Merchandising to achieve this.
Attending and playing a key role in the International Conference and buying events.
The ideal candidate will be sales driven Junior Account manager, National Account Executive or a Sales Executive looking for your next career in sales.
The Benefits & Training
You will have previous experience of business to business relationships.
You will be a confident communicator that can influence partners and key stakeholders decisions.
- You will be fluent in French and German and you will be willing and able to travel internationally as part of your role.
- You will have a vibrant, supportive imaginative and warm personality combined with a can do attitude.
You will be welcomed into the family with a robust induction plan. In addition to a competitive salary, benefits include:
32 Days holiday per annum inclusive of Bank Holidays
Pension Contribution scheme subject to the rules of auto enrolment
Free parking onsite
- Bonus based on achievement of key performance indicators
If you are seeking a challenging career and would like to be part of a global multi-channelled family with ambitious global expansion plans, then take your 1st steps and apply today.
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Vente , Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée