Junior Account Manager - International Distributors
Mamas & Papas is a premium nursery retailer with an Italian family, design led heritage. Our founders, David & Luisa, have grown the business through putting Families First, applying Thoughtful Design, Thinking Differently and setting and maintaining Rock Solid Standards.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join our family. Reporting to the International Distribution Manager the successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Supporting and organising the introduction of the Mamas & Papas brand in a given territory, acting as a Brand Ambassador at all times.
- Primarily supporting the International Distribution Manager to grow sales, margin and profit across global distribution accounts.
- Acting as an escalation point and supporting Distribution Partners to seek resolutions whilst balancing commercial objectives.
- Ensuring ‘best in class’ brand execution across all responsible accounts, working with Marketing and Visual Merchandising to achieve this.
- Attending and playing a key role in the International Conference and buying events.
The ideal candidate will be sales driven Junior Account manager, National Account Executive or a Sales Executive looking for your next career in sales.
The Benefits & Training
- You will have previous experience of business to business relationships.
- You will be a confident communicator that can influence partners and key stakeholders decisions.
- You will be fluent in French and German and you will be willing and able to travel internationally as part of your role.
- You will have a vibrant, supportive imaginative and warm personality combined with a can do attitude.
You will be welcomed into the family with a robust induction plan. In addition to a competitive salary, benefits include:
- 32 Days holiday per annum inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution scheme subject to the rules of auto enrolment
- Colleague Discount
- Free parking onsite
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible working
- Bonus based on achievement of key performance indicators
If you are seeking a challenging career and would like to be part of a global multi-channelled family with ambitious global expansion plans, then take your 1st steps and apply today.
- 100 - Étranger
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Vente , Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée