HR Administrator in Paris
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Please note this role is based in Paris. Please this is a contrat à durée déterminée - CDD - fixed-term contract, for 6 months
Our global HR team is built around four key Centres of Expertise; HR Operations, Resourcing & Talent, Reward & Recognition and Organisational Design. Together, these focussed and dedicated teams lead the evolution of an agile connected Burberry, nurturing the talent and leadership of today and tomorrow.
As HR Administrator within the HR Operations team, you will provide accurate, efficient and effective HR administration support to the Corporateand Retail functions.
- End to end responsibility for administering all payroll related data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, employee status regarding right to work in the Europe and other ad hoc requests using SAP
- Provide first point of contact to the Corporate functions for basic HR related queries, escalating to more senior members of the HR Operations team as appropriate
- Drive the probation process; sending out the 30, 60, 90 day emails and liaising with line managers in the first instance to discuss any performance concerns before escalating this to a more senior member of the HR Operations team
- Ensure adherence to the leaver process by line managers
- Draft and issue confirmation of employment letters to employees on request to support personal circumstance change, such as mortgage or rental applications
- Maintain all HR employee records/paperwork, ensuring the HR employee files contain all appropriate information at all times
- Support HR Advisor to manage maternity process for employees
- Support more senior members of the HR Operations team with note taking, as required, for Employee Relations cases
- Update and maintain Corporate Organisation Charts to reflect an accurate current and proposed organisation structure
- Close partnering with the Resourcing COE to draft offer paperwork for potential hires, processing reference requests and handling all new starter paperwork, including supporting the new starter on their first day with onboarding paperwork
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests using SAP and Excel
- Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as required.
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- University degree or equivelant
- Highly proficient, competent user in Microsoft Office applications and SAP
- 75 - Paris, 77 - Seine-et-Marne, 78 - Yvelines, 91 - Essonne, 92 - Hauts-de-Seine, 93 - Seine-Saint-Denis, 94 - Val-de-Marne, 95 - Val-d'Oise
- Type de Contrat
- CDD - Temps plein
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Ressources humaines / Recrutement , Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée