YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in the UK , Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria, France and Sweden.
Our mission is to be the ultimate online job portal for students - by being fast, simple and accurate! We help both students and companies in their recruitment for graduate jobs, student jobs, and internships. By implementing fresh new marketing strategies, you will contribute to pushing this success to new horizons!
We are searching for a dynamic undergraduate to support our team for a period of 6 months MINIMUM IMMEDIATELY at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
What will I be expected to do?
You will manage the StudentJob.fr website, attracting students and employers to register,
- You will optimize our position in search engines (SEO),
- You will manage all our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter & Google +) in order to strengthen the brand awareness,
Drawing up and implementing new online marketing plans,
- Find students and partners to write in our new blog,
- Manage Google Adwords campaign,
- You will help student through registration and application.
What’s in it for me?
Work has to be fun too! Come and play foosball or ping-pong with the other interns,
Dynamic work atmosphere at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (20 minutes from Amsterdam Centraal Station)
- Excellent conditions for development skills and learning on the job – In-house specialists in SEO and Social Media Marketing who are always around for guidance if needed,
- International work experience,
- Food and drink whilst at work.
You’re currently studying at a French University or Business School
You’re preferably studying Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communication.
You have a good level of English and your native language is French
You have very good communication skills (especially written)
You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- You’re interested in online marketing and you may have followed some classes (SEO, Social Media,...).
When can I start?
- Immediately for 6 months MINIMUM (please do not apply if you are not available for minimum 6 months)
Interested? Please send your CV in English
and cover letter in French
by clicking on "Postuler Maintenant" or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
- Type de Contrat
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Marketing digital / e-commerce / Internet
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée